What's on at Queen's
Global Health Symposium 2017
The 2nd 'Global Health Symposium 2017', organised and hosted by the Queen's University Belfast, will take place in Riddel Hall on 27th April 2017. This one-day event is intended to promote study, research and practice that places a priority on improving human and animal health worldwide. The Symposium will be of interest to academics, clinicians, funders, postdoctoral researchers, postgraduate students and health policy makers. The programme includes 10 presentations from acknowledged global health experts (many from QUB) and covering a wide range of topics within human and animal health. You can find our more at the Symposium website: http://ghs.qub.ac.uk. An information flyer is also attached.
Attendance at the Symposium is completely free and includes a buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Online registration is now open: http://ghs.qub.ac.uk/register.html. However, numbers are strictly limited. For those interested in attending, you are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
- Dates: 27/04/17 - 27/04/17
- Time: 08:30
- Venue: Riddel Hall
- Organiser: Nathan Congdon
- Book Online: http://ghs.qub.ac.uk/register.html
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Organiser Telephone: 02890978929
- Access Information: Wheelchair Access
- Event Open To: Delegates, General Public, Members, Staff, Students
- Age Recommendation: Over 18s only
<< Back to listing
|Mo ||Tu ||We ||Th ||Fr ||Sa ||Su |